- Blood and Gore
- Sexual Themes
- Use of Alcohol
Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 is releasing Spring 2016! Featuring cross platform battles between both the PS4 and PS3 systems! Choose from over 20+ insane fighters as you battle for glory in the post apocalypse. New fighters, modes and polished mechanics provide infinite ways to annihilate your rivals!
Enjoy the new characters joining the fray in Revelator!
- Johnny is a returning character from the XX series.
- Jack-O’ is a new character who wears a pumpkin shaped mask and a jumpsuit with leg flares and is one of That Man’s associates.
- Jam Kuradoberi makes her return from the XX series.
- Kum Haehyun is a new character who is a martial arts master. Appearing as a large, strong old man, the real Haehyun is in fact a young woman.
- Raven is a returning character from Guilty Gear 2: Overture, making his fighting game debut in Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-.
- Dizzy is a returning character from the XX series. She is the half-Gear daughter of Justice, and is now wife to Ky Kiske and mother of Sin Kiske.
More story content will be released after the game has launched, and the content will be free of charge!
More than 20 insane fighters to choose from!
Stylish Type: Introduces an extra input for performing specials and Overdrives to add a new layer of strategy to the battle!
Throw Break: New technique that occurs when two players attempt to normal throw each other at the same time.
Homing Dash has been overhauled! It now forces the opponent into a tumble with the character pursuing them!
Burst Overdrive: Augmented Overdrives that cost both 50% Tension and the entire Burst Gauge and can dramatically affect the flow of battle!
Blitz Shield Charge Attack: Can be charged and will continue to reject while charging.
*Upon glowing red, the charge rejects all applicable moves, and the attack itself gains a greatly increased Attack Level and can no longer be rejected by a Blitz Reversal.