To apply, send your resume: to careers (at) arcsystemworks (dot) com
Our company is searching for a professional, bilingual (English/Japanese) Operations Clerk to oversee all administrative and clerical duties. If you are detail driven, with a professional outlook on multi-tasking various facets of company operations, and is someone who seeks challenges, contributing to the company’s growth, we have a job for you!
– General clerical duties including answering telephones, distributing mail, recording minutes, maintenance of company files, controlling company supplies and general inventory, handling reservations for travel, and more.
– Basic bookkeeping duties including AP/AR entries and control, payroll management, creating monthly and as requested financial reports, and more.
– Communicate and coordinate schedules and agenda items within our company group – Arc System Works Japan, Arc System Works Asia, and any other subsidiaries working with the company, including translation and interpretation between English and Japanese.
– General planning of company events, gatherings, set-up, and get-togethers.
– Reporting to managerial staff and the CEO and COO to create reports and to handle general work duties driven by said managerial staff and CEO and COO.
– Support various tasks spread within the Marketing, PR, and Production group, ranging from setting-up meetings to management of schedule milestones, and more.
– Employee payroll timecard management and control.
– A high school diploma or equivalent qualification.
– Must be fluent in English and Japanese (business conversational, reading, and writing).
– 2 years of experience or more handling clerical and operational duties a plus.
– 2 years of experience or more handling Finance and/or HR a plus.
– General knowledge of office procedures, and use of Microsoft Office software.
– Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
– An excellent multi-tasker with great time management abilities.