Torrance, California – August 10, 2018 – Arc System Works America, Inc. is happy to announce the immediate release of the BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Version 1.21 patch for the PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam). Nintendo Switch details will be added once received. The details of the patch are outlined below:
Notice for Patch Update 1.21
Thank you very much for your support with BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle. We will be applying a patch on 8/10/2018, which includes the following changes:
== PlayStation 4 Update 1.21 Info ==
– Game would hang under certain conditions while using the character Akihiko Sanada. (This issue has not been reported on the Nintendo Switch version).
– Fixed issue where some attacks that would normally consume gauge with Labrys and Nine the Phantom were usable even with zero gauge.
– Fixed issue where Nine’s Tactics Mode mission was not clearable.
== Regarding Replay Data ==
Replay data, will, unfortunately not be updated through this patch, therefore some replays with Nine the Phantom and Labrys that were saved before the patch has been applied may not function correctly.
==Steam Update 1.21 Info==
The following features have been implemented:
– Fixed a bug where “Nine the Phantom” and “Labrys” were able to use certain EX moves despite not having any tension.
– Fixed a bug where “Nine the Phantom” had been unable to have one particular entry in her mission mode cleared.
– Fixed a crash bug which occurred after updating to v1.20 upon attempting to enter Character Select (Training/VS) mode.
==Nintendo Switch Update 1.21 Info==
We will update everyone as soon as we have more information on the Nintendo Switch update.
Thank you very much for your patience.
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle features a dream-team roster of characters that have never before been gathered in a single 2D fighting game. Featuring fighters pulled from the BlazBlue, Persona 4 Arena, UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH EXE: LATE, and the RWBY universes, Cross Tag Battle‘s 2v2 tag based combat is perfect for fans of the genre.
About Arc System Works
Arc System Works is a developer and fighting game specialist from Japan—best known for the Guilty Gear series of games and, more recently, the BlazBlue series—that has garnered international critical acclaim for its innovative fighting system and spectacular 2D artwork. For more information, please visit the official website at www.arcsystemworksu.comAll other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright: © ARC SYSTEM WORKS
© ATLUS © SEGA All rights reserved
© FRENCH-BREAD / ARC SYSTEM WORKS
© 2013 – 2017 Rooster Teeth Productions, LLC.