Torrance, California, April 24, 2018 – Arc System Works Co., Ltd. is proud to announce that one of their premiere fighting franchise, Guilty Gear, is coming to the Nintendo Switch with Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus R! It will be releasing in 2018 on the Nintendo Switch’s eShop. This will mark the first time the fan favorite fighting game series will appear on the Switch.
First released in 2006 in arcades as GUILTY GEAR XX: ACCENT CORE, the game became a fan favorite after undergoing a tuneup to optimize each characters’ individual concept, making the “enjoyment of offense” a level deeper.
- Full 25 character cast! Accent Core Plus marked the return of fan favorites Kliff Undersn and Justice, rounding out the cast of 25 playable characters. And in the Plus R version (this one!), they, alongside everyone else, have been fine-tuned for more competitive play!
- Modes by the Bucketload! All-time series favorite modes are back: Survival, M.O.M., Mission, and Training Modes.
- Art! Unlock over 100 artist illustrations in Gallery mode.
- So Metal! The game features the Korean soundtrack, composed and contributed to the 2003 title ”GUILTY GEAR XX #RELOAD,” by renowned Korean rock artist Shin Hae Chul.
- Online Multiplayer! Go up against your friends (or enemies, or strangers) in Ranked or Player matches, using the magic of the internet. Ranked matches track your wins, while Player matches don’t — so just have fun!
Title: Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus R
Genre: 2D Rock and Roll Anime Fighter
Players: 1 – 2 Players
Platform: Nintendo Switch (eShop)
Rating: ESRB: T (Violence,Language)
About Arc System Works
Arc System Works is a developer and fighting game specialist from Japan — best known for the Guilty Gear and BlazBlue series — that has garnered international critical acclaim for their innovative fighting systems, unique character designs and world settings, and spectacular 2D artwork.
For more information, please visit the official website at www.arcsystemworks.com
Copyright: © Arc System Works
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.