River City Melee Mach!! was recently updated to version 1.0.3.
Here are the update notes:
In accordance to the North America ESRB, parental control settings have been added.
– Fixed several techniques that gave players too many points.
“- Fixed a bug that granted points to ring-outed players.
Ring-outed players will now see their score decrease.”
– Fixed a bug that increased point gains after setting a handicap.
– Fixed the volume of several audio tracks.
– Fixed graphics.
Updates and improvements
– Current version is now displayed on the title screen (ver. 1.0.3)
– Updated the rank points
– Improved the balance of status conditions
– Changed the target selection priorities of the AI controlled players, for each character, according to the difficulty.
– Updated the use of status boosting items.
– Changed several techniques, updating their start-up, movement and execution.
– Several techniques can now be used while holding an item.
– Several techniques now have follow-up moves that can be triggered by entering additional commands.
The game’s manual has also been up updated to reflect these changes and can be found here: https://www.kuniokun.jp/rantokoshinkyoku_mach/assets/pdf/DTMeleeMach_Manual_EN_101.pdf