Arc System Works’ ARCREVO World Tour is about to begin! A globe spanning event, ARCREVO will take place over multiple regions for the better part of a year, with the winners taking part in a grand finals event in Los Angeles.
With the first stop at REVOLUTION 2018 coming in two weeks, we unveiled the first details of ARC REVO!
The games that will be played at the ARCREVO World Tour are:
- BLAZBLUE: CROSS TAG BATTLE
- GUILTY GEAR XRD: REV2
- BLAZBLUE: CENTRAL FICTION
The initial details of each stop are as follows:
- Tournament Platform: PlayStation 4
- Tournament Format: 1 on 1 Singles, Double Elimination
- The winner of each game title will be invited to the ARCREVO 2019 Finals in America (scheduled for Fall 2019)
- The TOP EIGHT for each game title will receive ARCREVO World Points (AWP) at each stop according to placement:
1st Place 550 Points 2nd Place 250 Points 3rd Place 190 Points 4th Place 160 Points 5th Place 130 Points 6th Place 115 Points 7th Place 100 Points 8th Place 70 Points
- You have until the final qualifier tournament of summer 2019 to earn AWP.
- The player with the most AWP from each region will be invited to the ARCREVO Grand Finals in America in Fall 2019.
- Regions include:
- North & Latin America
- Regions include:
- More details to follow on the ARCREVO World Tour official website soon.
The winner of REVOLUTION 2018 (9/28 – 9/30) in London wins a paid trip to ARCREVO Japan 2018 on 11/23 – 11/24 (also itself an ARCREVO World Tour stop). Thanks to our amazing European publisher PQUBE for this amazing opportunity!
For more information, head to http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/arc-revo/en/
About Arc System Works
Arc System Works is a developer and fighting game specialist from Japan—best known for the Guilty Gear series of games and, more recently, the BlazBlue series—that has garnered international critical acclaim for its innovative fighting system and spectacular 2D artwork. For more information, please visit the official website at www.arcsystemworksu.com. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright: © ARC SYSTEM WORKS